Do You Want to Share a Great Remodeling or Home Decor Project?
Want your article to be seen by 1000s of homeowners in US every month?
Then we would love to feature you on RemodelingCalc! Our readership and fans community is growing every day, so being a guest writer on our blog is a great way to gain new exposure and appreciation for your work and ideas.
Approved posts will feature a link to your social media profile (choice of Google+ Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc).
We Would Like to Feature the Following Types of Posts:
- Remodeling DIY Projects you have done.
- Home Improvement guides
- Cost-Saving Remodeling Tips and Advice that any homeowner can use.
- Unique and Unusual Design & Decor Ideas (for example, “Unique Ways to Paint a Ceiling”)
- DIY Decor Tutorials.
- Multitude of home related topics – kitchens, baths, painting, plumbing, roofing & siding, additions, remodeling, etc.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: Submission Guidelines:
We are strict about these guidelines, so please be sure to follow them, if you would like us to consider your post. We are busy people, so submissions that do not follow these guidelines will be ignored.
We only accept original content! So you can either submit a brand new one post or rewrite a previous one specifically for our blog. We may slightly edit your post, but we will publish it in full.
- Word Minimum – All posts should be at least 500 words.
- For all DIY posts and tutorials – submit clear, step by step instructions.
- Images: Provide 5-10 of your own original images with captions, that we can use with your article without any copyright violation.
- We love videos! You can submit videos as part of your posts, or you can submit a video as a post, and write an explanation to go along with it (500 minimum).
Please understand that due to a high volume of submissions, we may not be able to feature your post right away. However, if you send us something truly original, and follow our guidelines, we will do our best to publish it!
We also ask, that if your post is approved, that you spread the word and share it with your social media followers.
BECOME A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR!!!
If you have a lot of cool ideas to share, you can become a regular contributor to our blog. Here are the perks: If you are approved, you will be listed on our Editorial Staff page with a link to your personal blog or website, and a short About You description. Because of high demand we are very selective about who we choose as contributors. To get listed, you must have at least 3 approved articles.
Are you ready? Get started right now!
Fill out the form below, and include sample of your previous home improvement articles, as well as a little about yourself. We will be in touch!