Are you remodeling your bathroom and looking for ways to add a touch of extra luxury and comfort to your new space?
There are incredible bath fixtures and gadgets that will make you feel like a king/queen, that you probably don’t even know exist!
From electronic bidets and touchless faucets, to heat lamps and showers with LED lights, there are many cool products designed with the latest technological innovations for maximum comfort and style.
If you are ready to splurge and be pampered like royalty, check out out list of the 10 most upscale bathroom fixtures.
(Note, all prices on Amazon listed here are subject to change without notice. Click on each product to get the updated cost).
See costs in your areaStart Here - Enter Your Zip Code
1. Touch Free Toilet: San Souci by Kohler
Undoubtedly, one of the most important fixtures in the bathroom is the toilet. So, here is one that will totally transform the experience: San Souci Touchless Toilet by Kohler.
Innovative technology enables you to simply hold your hand over the tank sensor to activate the flush. Also, no need to touch the handle ever again, which means fewer germs to pick up and spread around. Finally, the germaphobe in you can rest in peace!
Kohler is a leading manufacturer of bathroom fixtures offering superior quality and durability products. Thus, the San Souci toilet offers impeccable design and comfort, in addition to the very cool touchless flush feature.
Colors: White and Bisque (costs about $200 more than white)
Price: $650 – 700
Installation Cost: Amazon can install the toilet for an estimated $240. Hiring a plumber to do this job will cost the same or more. However, if you can hire a handyman (someone without a licence), you would be charged around $100-150 for the job.
On the other hand, we always strongly recommended hiring only licensed contractors for any type of install. Trying to save a few bucks can lead to bigger problems that will cost a lot of money to fix.
- Flush is activated by a no-touch sensor mounted inside the tank
- Touchless flush is powered by 4 AA batteries (included)
- Elongated bowl offers added comfort
- Includes k-5588 purefresh toilet seat, does not include supply line
- Super powerful flush: aquapiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees)
- Chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults
- 1.28-Gallon flush provides significant water SAVINGS of up to 16,500 gallons per year
- Sleek, contemporary design
2. Verdana All Inclusive Vanity, Sink and Faucet
If you don’t like to spend time shopping for different bathroom fixtures and trying to figure out if they match well, this upscale all inclusive vanity by Verdana is a perfect fit. It comes with the vanity cabinet, a beautiful sink bowl and a faucet.
Also, the vanity is a generous 48 inches with all functional cabinets. Lastly, the style would look ideal in rustic, transitional or traditional style bathrooms.
- Dimensions: 48 x 22 x 33.5”H,
- Honey Color onyx counter top
- Faux wood pattern glass bowl
- Chrome finish faucet
- Transitional style: dark brown finish on the cabinets
- Ample cabinet storage with half shelf
3. Waterfall Faucet With LED Lights
If your idea of luxury includes sleek, futuristic – looking fixtures, then you will fall in love with this waterfall faucet by Jia You Jia.
It is designed with a widespread spout that really makes a stunning waterfall impression. Best of all, this faucet also has changing LED lights that change colors depending on the temperature of the water. Undoubtedly, this awesome faucet will be envy of your friends, and the delight of your entire family.
Installation Cost: Amazon can install the faucet for an estimated $100.
- Sleek, modern design
- 3-hole installation
- Double handle operation
- LED lights that respond to water temperature changes
- LED colors: LED colors: Red, Blue and Green
- Lights will automatically turn on when water pressure is turned on
- Durable Brass Body
- Chrome finish that will not rust
4. Towel Bar Warmer
If you live in an area with prolonged winters, you would surely appreciate having extra warmth in your bathroom. Now you can, with a 4-bar towel warmer by Warmly Yours.
It swivels for easy reach and storage and comes with a “Smart” WeMo Switch, which allows you to start it remotely. That’s right, you can warm your towels, ahead of time, right before you decide to take a shower or bath.
- 20 volts, 60 watts
- Sleek serpentine loop design
- Swivel technology, ideal for easy access
- Compact towel storage
- 2 year Warranty: covers Parts and Labor
- “Smart” WeMo Switch enables mobile operation from anywhere
5. Ceiling Heat Lamp
To feel warm and toasty, install a ceiling heat lamp. Indeed, nothing is more pleasant than to step out of the shower and experience radiant warmth all over your body.
While there are many inexpensive ceiling heat lamps out there, we recommend a brand that can be trusted: WhisperWarm Ceiling Mounted Fan by Panasonic.
Moreover, the beauty of this device is that it offers a heat lamp, fan, regular and night light all in one! This lamp is one of the most popular bathroom fixtures sold on Amazon, and people who own it, simply love it.
- Smaller, quieter, warmer, and easier to install than competitors
- Heating element features chrome wire with magnesium oxide for optimal heat transfer
- Blower wheel is designed to draw air in both sides, allowing more area for air to enter the wheel
- Highly durabel Stainless steel heating element
- Trouble-free operation for years to come thanks to permanently lubricated motors
- Rated 110 cubic feet per minute
6. Integrated Bidet Toilet
To truly pamper yourself, install a bidet toilet. While many people in the USA still have no idea of the pleasure and cleanliness one gets from washing rather than using toilet paper after going to the bathroom, a few have already discovered this secret gem.
We recommend a Bio Bidet toilet; it will exceed all your expectations! Enjoy a warm water wash with adjustable temperatures, dual flexible nozzles for him and her, and pulsating massage technology with bubble infusion.
Truthfully, after you try it once, you will not want to go another day without this bidet.
Price: $1,670 – 1,700
Installation Cost: Amazon can install the toilet for an estimated $240. Hiring a plumber to do this job will cost the same or more. If you can hire a handyman (someone without a licence), you would be charged around $100-150 for the job.
- Uniform and clean look ideal for modern style bathrooms
- Compact design
- Wireless Remote Control
- Transparent LCD Window Screen that enables you to see all the settings
- 2 in one oscillating and wide cleaning nozzle system for Him and Her
- Pulsating massage cleaning
- Continuous warm mater
- Bubble Infusion
- Adjustable warm air dry
- Auto flush
- Adjustable heated seat
- Powerful deodorizer
- Slow closing seat and lid
- 3 year limited warranty
7. Bidet Attachment by TOTO
If you cannot remodel your bathroom in a way that will include a dedicated bidet toilet, you can still enjoy the convenience and pleasure of the bidet, by installing an attachment on your regular toilet.
Now, there are many bidet attachments to choose from, some mechanical, others electronic. We recommend getting the best attachment out there: TOTO Elongated Washlet. In fact, you get all the bells and whistles of a high-end separate bidet toilet, in this sleek looking attachment, for 1/4 of the price!
Moreover, TOTO comes with a heated seated, water temperature controls, dual oscillating nozzles and more. Once you try it, you will not know how you ever lived without a bidet:)
This is one fixture that is a total splurge, but you will not give it up, once you try it.
Installation Cost: Amazon can install the toilet for about $175. If you can hire a handyman (someone without a license), you would be charged around $75-100 for the job.
Colors: Cotton White and Sedona Beige
Shape: Elongated and Round
- Washlet performs a premist of bowl before each use to prevent waste build up
- Adjustable front and rear warm water wash
- 3 temperature settings and 5 pressure settings.
- Oscillating stream option
- Heated , soft close seat
- Warm air dryer with three variable settings
- Automatic air deodorizer removes odors while sitting on the seat
- Self-cleaning wand, that is automatically cleaned before and after use
- Convenient arm control panel
- Quick release, easy seat removal for simplified cleaning of the Washlet and toilet
- Sleek, modern design
8. Shower Panel & Massage System
If you want to transform your space into a private spa, a shower panel will do the trick.
Now, we are not talking about just any old panel, this Decor Star Panel offers an integrated rain shower, massage system with jets and a hand held shower. Your shower routine will be transformed into a truly relaxing get away.
Moreover, you will love the stainless steel look and the cool, futuristic design. Indeed, this shower panel will look perfect in a modern bathroom, and would also work well in a dedicated man’s bathroom.
- Elegant European inspired design
- Attractive silver stainless steel panel
- Durable stainless steel frame construction
- 4 stage shower function (Rainfall, Waterfall, Horizontal Massage Spray, Hand Shower)
- Independent valve control for each shower function
- All shower functions can be turned on at the same time
- 50 total rainfall nozzles
- 100 total horizontal spray massage nozzles
- Thermostatic control minimizes the chance of scalding
- Contemporary brass hand shower
- 59″ long stainless steel chrome hand shower hose
9. Vanity Bathroom Mirror with TV
How cool would it be to get your news right in the bathroom, as you do your morning routine? Finally you can, with one of the most rare luxury fixtures: a TV built into a vanity mirror.
Made by Dyconn, the mirror is a beautiful silver color. It would fit well in any style bathroom, from modern to traditional. Actually, the mirror itself is special. It has 35% more clarity than conventional mirrors, and a built-in anti-fog system.
The TV controls are on the mirror itself. Also, the TV has a 10 inch LCD screen, making it a perfect substitute for a tablet.
- Mirror is 48 inches (30 inches size is also available)
- Built In 10″ LCD TV w/ HDMI input, RCA input & USB media player 720p resolution TV.
- 3rd generation silver mirror, copper free, anti-rust
- 5mm Thick Mirror, 35% more clarity over the conventional mirrors
- Built-In Anti-Fog Heated Pad 4800K Warm Day Time Light Temperature
- On Mirror Touch Switch On/OFF & Dimmer, TV controls
10. Electric Radiant Floor Heating System
Few things can be more unpleasant that to step on to a freezing cold tiled bathroom floor. However, to solve this problem, you don’t need to install a hydronic floor heating system in the entire bathroom (this is a very costly update). Instead, you can put in a small electric radiant floor heating mat by Warming Systems.
In fact, this mat is one of the most useful bath fixtures you can get. It is a very economical and practical solution. Electric mats come in a number of different sizes, so you can find one that best fits the size of your bathroom. Also, installation is easy and a lot less expensive than putting in a hydronic heating system.
Finally, the mat comes with a programmable thermostat, so that you can set the desired temperature.
Installation Cost: Amazon can install the floor mat for an estimated $92. Most likely, a licensed electrician will charge at least 20% more.
- 15 Square Foot Under Tile Heating Mat, Mat is 20″ Wide x 9′ Long, 120 Volts
- Highest Quality Heating Cable, Twisted Pair for Zero EMF, Single Cold Lead, Very Thin
- Mesh can be cut to fit other shapes.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat with Floor Sensor Wire
See costs in your areaStart Here - Enter Your Zip Code